Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Am I the only one who doesn't want a Zep Reunion?

Call me today starting at 3pm at 866-955-9290 and tell me if you really want a Zep Reunion...

Robert Plant
is speaking up about his musical plans, and it doesn't sound like it's going to include the rest of Led Zeppelin. In October, bassist John Paul Jones announced he was teaming up with guitarist Jimmy Page and drummer Jason Bonham for a tour. They have been searching for a singer to replace Plant, who had decided not to be involved. Now, months later, Plant maintains that a complete Zeppelin tour probably won't happen, but does say he's still in touch with some of the guys.

According to NME.com, Plant told the BBC he's content to continue working with singer and Raising Sand partner Alison Krauss, explaining, "I'm doing very well with Alison and I'm enjoying that. I still see Jimmy quite a lot and he's very complimentary and supportive of what I'm doing. But we are in different places now and you have to go on to do different things." Meanwhile, Page, Jones and Bonham are reportedly looking for another singer. One of the possible contenders could be Alter Bridge frontman Myles Kennedy.

I think if I had my way I'd prefer another Krauss Kolaboration now and a Zep tour 5 years from now....

Gimme your opions today on the EHM listener line @ 866-955-9290 or E-mail me: Anthony@wehm.com

No comments: