Friday, August 29, 2008

Don't forget your passport this weekend!

Roger Daltrey was in luck earlier this month when a Who found his passport while shopping at a local Budgens supermarket in Kent, England. According to virginmedia.com, Who fan Lisa Gillespie spotted the passport which Daltrey had inadvertently dropped, and called Britain's Virgin Radio, which made the incident a minor news story.

Gillespie told London's The Express, "If I could get a message to him, I would say that I didn't mean to cause such a stir. I just wanted to get the passport back to him so he could go on tour in America. I contacted Virgin Radio because I know DJ Christian O'Connell is friends with Roger from some charity work they did together and he's not the easiest person to contact. I couldn't just call information and ask for Roger Daltrey!"

No comments: